Sunday, February 19, 2012

Step by Step

             

For some reason while chatting with some other "hatters" today, this song popped into my head, and I cannot.stop.laughing.

We got "Step 1" already (Linky-do), we're still waiting on "Step 2" Which was supposed to happen, well, awhile ago.










(He really does seem to like Lois best, I'm kind of partial to her myself!)

Of course then, he made the post about coming to Canada "soon". 


Two of us live in Canada, EH!

And last night, he made a tweet about how it's oh so cold in Canada!


I laughed.out.loud.   It's actually been a very mild winter here, and we've only had snow a handful of times (at least where I am!)
In fact, I'm pretty sure the weather here has been pretty similar to that of the weather over in Connecticut!  #Intimidation FAIL! 


Still, the questions begs to be answered, what happened to "Step 2" ? None of us have gotten anything. Certainly none of us have stopped on our quest to bring truth and honesty to what is A4CWSN.


(Tweet edited at request of tweeter).

7 comments:

  1. Maybe (if we are lucky) A4cwsn fell down the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I left A4 when I did :( that man is certainly a creep. He gives me the heebie jeebies!

    seriously what a dirty, rotten, nasty creep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponzi?  Hmmm.  Ponzi.  Pon-ziiiiii.  Oh, I know where I've heard that name before!  It's what Gary James is running over on A4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the new visitors of the blog, I'd like to say that you are only getting part of the story.  While The grand lady running the show here does her utmost best to post what she can to try and keep us and you informed, so you know what is going on behind the scenes, you might want to take a bit of time for yourself one evening, and go read twitter.  It'll take you a nice chunk of time, be thorough, go back in the history of the tweets.  Get comfy.  Be a bit warned though, Mr James likes to delete his remarks almost as fast as he likes to make them, so you will need to follow other people to read them.  You don't have to use twitter to sit and read.  No one needs to know you're there.  No one can see who is reading their comments.  You will be perfectly safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany, please don't put my tweets in your blog. I REALLY don't want to have my name in the mix. I know, I tweeted but I'm trying to keep out of it as much as possible. I know its public and you can do it but please don't. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure Maureen, I've edited the pic for you. :)  Thanks for realizing that it is public, so I don't really need permission. and I don't normally censor the stuff, because I'm not about censoring, however, unlike some folks believe, I really am not a bitch, and I am more than willing to respond to people who are polite. I will also send you an email, just to make sure you see this message. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Since living in Maine is the same or close or even rougher than CT yes the weather has been unseasonably MILD this year!  The most snow actually came on March 1st :)
     

    ReplyDelete